Gargling helps you soothe your sore and irritating throat. There are various garling recipes available. Here are a few that can help you cure your sore throat.
Salt and Lemon Gargle
Lemon and salt mixed with warm water provides reduces the inflammation and pain of the sore throats.
1. Mix the juice of half a lemon with one tablespoon of salt in 1/2 cup warm water.
2. Gargle with this mixture at least four times a day.
3. You may also mix the lemon and salt into 1/2 cup of sage tea instead of plain water.
Sore throat remedy using Grapefruit Seed
The grapefruit seed extract helps relieve an inflamed and sore throat.
1. Mix half a glass of water and about 6 drops of grapefruit seed extract.
2. Gargle this mixture. Spit out after each gargle and take fresh doses from the mixture. Gargle about 6-8 times.
Courtesy of Kevin Pederson