Parenting Place is here to walk alongside you and your whānau from the moment your little one is born, until the time they raise tamariki of their own. Whether you have a newborn, a teenager, or a troupe of grandkids, we have a range of programmes, courses, camps and resources, tailored for you and your whānau.
Everything we do is designed to inspire, encourage, and support the strengthening of your relationships. We make sure it’s fun and entertaining along the way too.
Our team is also committed to engaging with the story of Aotearoa New Zealand and our unique place in the world – a journey which continues to shape the way we support whānau to thrive.
Read Parenting Place articles here:
- Parent vision
- Who to help your child process their emotions
- Children’s tears
- Capturing & creating family memories
- Myth busting: Traveling with an infant is only for the brave
- Are you over-praising?
- Questions to help raise problem solvers
- The food amnesty list – no more fussy eaters
- Setting up the younger generation with a ‘success attitude’
- Why do kids grizzle and whine?
- Navigating differences of opinion in relationship vs. parenting
- Parents and grandparents – how to make the dynamic work well
- Anger just doesn’t work
- Youth crime
- What to do for Mum?
- Coping with winning and losing
- Ingraining a good work ethic in our children
- Sideline Parents
- Embarrassing parents
- Helping your partners parenting
- Sophie Pascoe’s Family
- Good parenting isn’t harsh parenting
- Keeping children safe
- Don’t oversell school
- Hot tip – Give a face
- Surviving communal living
- Do your kids have military tidying skills?
- 5 tips for tech-savvy parents
For more information check out theparentingplace.com