- The average woman uses her height in lipstick every 5 years.
- Human saliva has a boiling point three times that of regular water.
- You cannot snore and dream at the same time.
- The following can be read forward and backwards: Do geese see God?
- A baby octopus is about the size of a flea when it is born.
- A sheep, a duck and a rooster were the first passengers in a hot air balloon.
- In Uganda, 50% of the population is under 15 years of age.
- Catfish are the only animals that naturally have an odd number of whiskers.
- About 8,000 Americans are injured by musical instruments each year.
- Bin Laden’s death was announced on 1st May 2011. Hitler’s death was announced on 1st May 1945.
1. SUPER-STRETCHERS Make your super go further
Grownups Just Wanna Have Fun (but for less) It seems ironic, doesn’t it – just ...