We are very pleased to be giving away three copies of Nichole Lewis’s book ‘Property Quadrants’ to our GrownUps members.
All you need to do to enter the draw is be a GrownUps member, make sure you’re signed up to our newsletter and fill in your details near the bottom of the page!
Not a member? Join now
About Property Quadrants
Property Quadrants examines the four ways real estate investing works and takes you through real life stories of how property investor Nichole Lewis has helped people turn their lives around using these proven formulas.
‘My inspiration is around shedding the shackles of stress and struggle,’ says Nichole. ‘I have made millions, lost millions and had to start all over again with nothing. My path back to making millions after experiencing the struggle of loss, has inspired me to write this book in order to show people how to secure their financial future through real estate.
‘The way I see it is that property is either your biggest cost making you cash poor or your biggest asset making your cash rich. Property Quadrants shows how anyone, no matter where they are starting from, can use property to become cash rich and help others do the same.’
Quadrants one and two explain cash poor property, how making an emotional purchase means that you have to pay your mortgage or mortgages out of your wages. Effectively this leads the majority of people to being cash poor and living a life of struggle. That is why 80% of investors only have one investment property.
Quadrants three and four explain cash rich property. Quadrant three demonstrates how to work with property to make active income. As well as lump sums of cash to buy the lifestyle you want and get the deposit for investment property.
Quadrant four outlines the formula to buy passive income property. Once you have passive income, you secure your future as you no longer rely on a job and you can pay your family home off quicker and buy those quadrant two properties without draining your pockets.
You will be inspired to shed the shackles of struggle and start building your passive income to secure your financial future through real estate no matter where you’re starting from.
Nichole Lewis is an award-winning property investor, generating incredible property deals, known as the queen of property. With a background working within global corporations, an international speaker and mentor, Nichole created Property Quadrants using her tried and tested formula to replace her corporate salary with passive income.
To read an article Nichole has written for GrownUps, click here
You must be logged in to enter this competition.
Terms and conditions
- You must be a GrownUps member and receive our newsletter to be eligible to win.
- Competition closes on the 9th August 2022, winners will be notified via email by 11th August 2022.
- As a competition winner, you must confirm you have received our email notifying you of the win within three days. If we have not heard from you in three days the prize will be redrawn, and your prize will be forfeit.
- Winners are drawn at random by the GrownUps administration team.
- GrownUps employees and family are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you approve for GrownUps to use your name on social media as winner of the competition.
- One entry per person.
- Prize is non transferrable.
- You must reside in New Zealand – the prize will only be posted within New Zealand.
- You must be over 50 years of age to enter, check your details are correct in your membership dashboard.