WIN a $6,500 Guided Holiday with Trafalgar or AAT Kings!
To enter the competition, make sure you’re logged in to your GrownUps membership and signed up to receive promotional emails, then fill in the form below!
To make sure you are signed up to receive promotional emails, log in to your GrownUps membership, select ‘Update My Profile’ in the Dashboard and click ‘GrownUps Email Subscriptions’.
Not a member? Join now
Terms and conditions
- By participating in this Competition, you confirm that you accept and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter is GrownUps, located at PO Box 900, Hastings.
- The Sponsor is Trafalgar and AAT Kings [sister brands of The Travel Corporation], located at 131 New North Road, Eden Terrace, Auckland 1021, New Zealand.
- The Competition is called “WIN a $6,500 Guided Holiday with Trafalgar or AAT Kings”.
- The Promotional Period is 6:01am Wednesday 29th September 2021 to 11:59pm Tuesday 30th November 2021.
- The prize will be drawn on or before Thursday 2nd December 2021 and winners will be notified by by email. If the winner(s) cannot be reached by email within five working days, the Promoter may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person.
- Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry.
- If you subscribe to receive the GrownUps email communications during the promotional period, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person, per email address throughout the entire promotion. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- You must complete all required fields in the online entry form to successfully enter.
- Valid contact details, including your full name and email address must be provided at the time of entry to successfully enter.
- The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only.
- Entrants must be 50 years of age or older.
- By entering the competition, you agree to share your entry information with the Promoters and Sponsors to be used for promotion administration, winner notification and email marketing purposes.
- Trafalgar may disclose this Personal Information to its employees, contractors and agents to assist in operating the Competition or communicating with participants. Entry is conditional on providing this information. Trafalgar may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to Trafalgar.
- AAT Kings may disclose this Personal Information to its employees, contractors and agents to assist in operating the Competition or communicating with participants. Entry is conditional on providing this information. AAT Kings may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to AAT Kings.
- The prize winner(s) agree to allow the Promoter and Sponsors to photograph and/or film them and use their full name for marketing and publicity use without compensation.
- The Promoter agrees to keep all personal details obtained via the Promotion confidential.
- The Promoter agrees that such information may be used only by the Promoter and Sponsors after the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter and Sponsors accept no responsibility for late or misdirected entries. Entries must be submitted through the online entry form, in full, to be considered valid.
- The Promoter’s decision as to the winner(s) is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to the conduct of the Promotion or otherwise.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable.
- The Promoter and Sponsors accept no responsibility for a variation in the value of the prizes or the suitability of the prizes for its intended purpose and the winner accepts the prize on an ‘as is’ basis.
- The Promoter and Sponsors accept no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever that may arise in any way from the use of the prizes or the conduct of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Employees, officers, and directors of GrownUps (“Promoter”), Trafalgar and AAT Kings (“Sponsor”) and their respective sister companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), as well as Trade Partners are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Entry into the competition is deemed confirmation that the entrant has necessary authority to enter the Promotion.
- FIRST PRIZE: A guided holiday with Trafalgar or AAT Kings, valued at up to $6,500 NZD –
- One (1) prize will be awarded to a legal resident of New Zealand:
- A Trafalgar or AAT Kings voucher valued at $6,500 NZD to be used on any Trafalgar or AAT Kings tour (“Trafalgar or AAT Kings Voucher”); and
- The following terms and conditions apply to the Trafalgar or AAT Kings Voucher:
- The voucher must be used on a trip with departure dates in 2022 or 2023, based on space and availability
- The last day of the winners’ holiday must be before 31 December 2023
- The voucher may be split across multiple Trafalgar tours or used by multiple people on the one booking.
- If the winner redeems their voucher on a trip that is valued at less than the $6,500 NZD the remaining value will stay on file available for use until 31 December 2023.
- The voucher cannot be used on Optional Experiences, Single Supplement or any unscheduled meals.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed on domestic or international flights.
- The voucher is not eligible for elements of a trip that use a third-party supplier including cruise, rail, the Oberammergau Passion Play and internal flights.
- The prize is not transferable or assignable, or redeemable for cash or any other consideration, and no substitutions will be allowed except by Trafalgar or AAT Kings, which reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value or nature if advertised prize is not available.
- The prize winner is responsible for compliance with all applicable federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations, including, without limitation, the payment of all applicable taxes.
- The tour must be booked directly with Trafalgar or AAT Kings at least forty-five (45) days in advance of the travel date.
- Prize must be redeemed in accordance with Trafalgar’s booking terms and conditions
- One (1) prize will be awarded to a legal resident of New Zealand:
For more information or clarity on any of the above points, please feel free to get in touch with us via email: email@example.com.