We are very pleased to be giving away a double pass to Daniel O’Donnell’s AUCKLAND show on the 21st of February, 2024, to our GrownUps members.
All you need to do to enter the draw is be a GrownUps member, make sure you’re signed up to our newsletter and fill in your details near the bottom of the page!
Not a member?
Irish singing legend Daniel O’Donnell announces Aotearoa tour for 2024
Daniel O’Donnell is announcing his return to New Zealand in early 2024, for his first tour since 2017.
The Irish singing legend is promising a wonderful show full of Irish standards, and classics from the popular music songbook; and these concerts, like Daniel’s previous tours are certain to sell out.
Kicking off in Auckland at The Civic Theatre on Wednesday February 21, Daniel will then head South to Invercargill to perform at The Civic Theatre on Friday February 23. Taking in Palmerston North, performing at The Regent Theatre on Sunday February 25, he will wrap up the tour in Christchurch, playing the Christchurch Town Hall on Tuesday February 27.
Tickets available HERE
Known for the close relationship he has with his fans, and his charismatic and engaging stage presence, Daniel is enjoying resurgent success in New Zealand, with his new forthcoming album HOW LUCKY I MUST BE, set for release on November 3 2023, which is sure to add to Daniel’s already impressive list of accomplishments in the charts around the world. Daniel is the only artist in the world to score a hit in the UK album charts every year since 1988 – an unprecedented and unbroken 35-year span.
Daniel has sold over ten million albums, had his life celebrated on This Is Your Life, been given the Freedom of Donegal, has been inducted into Ireland’s Music Hall of Fame, and has also received multiple Entertainer of the Year/Person of the Year Awards in Ireland and the UK.
Daniel has featured in numerous TV specials, including 17 for the USA PBS network, as well as three series of Daniel and Majella’s B&B Road Trip with his wife of over 20 years.
Daniel’s concerts around the world sell out on a regular basis and after more than 40 years in the spotlight, he is still in love with performing and with audiences the world over. As he looks back on his legendary recording and touring career, Daniel can appreciate the pleasure he has brought millions of his adoring fans, his selfless philanthropy, and receiving his Honorary MBE for services to the music industry and charity.
There is no doubt that Daniel intends to continue touring around the globe with his unique, life affirming shows of music, song and laughter, for a long time to come.
Daniel O’Donnell – 2024 Aotearoa Tour
Wednesday February 21, 2024 – The Civic Theatre, Auckland
Friday February 23, 2024 – The Civic Theatre, Invercargill
Sunday February 25, 2024 – The Regent Theatre, Palmerston North
Tuesday February 27, 2024 – Christchurch Town Hall, Christchurch
Terms and conditions
- You must be a GrownUps member and receive our newsletter to be eligible to win.
- Competition closes on the 29th November 2023, winners will be notified via email by 1st December 2023.
- The prize is for the Auckland show only and can not be transferred. Accomodation and transport to and from the concert on Wednesday the 21st February, 2024 is the winners responsibility.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you correctly enter a New Zealand postal address where the prize can be couriered. GrownUps will not take responsibility for prizes sent to incorrect addresses.
- Winners are drawn at random by the GrownUps administration team.
- GrownUps employees and family are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you approve for GrownUps to use your name on social media as winner of the competition.
- One entry per household.
- Prize is non transferrable and is for the Auckland show ONLY.
- You must reside in New Zealand – the prize will only be posted within New Zealand.
- You must be over 50 years of age to enter, check your details are correct in your membership dashboard.