We are very pleased to be giving away three copies of Peter James’ book ‘Stop Them Dead’, to our GrownUps members.
All you need to do to enter the draw is be a GrownUps member, make sure you’re signed up to our newsletter and fill in your details near the bottom of the page!
Not a member?
About Stop Them Dead
Discover the darkness that lurks around every corner in the latest instalment of the award-winning Grace books, now a major ITV series.
‘Peter James is one of the best British crime writers, and therefore one of the best in the world’ – LEE CHILD, author of the Jack Reacher series.
A ruthless crime. A race against time.
When a young farmer confronts intruders in the middle of the night, he has no idea that just minutes later he will be left dying in a pool of blood. What’s more chilling is what the perpetrators were willing to kill for.
At the scene of the crime, Detective Superintendent Roy Grace soon realizes this is no isolated robbery gone wrong, but the tip of the iceberg of a nationwide crime wave in which ruthless organized gangs are making more money from the illegal trade in dogs than they do in drugs. It’s a trade that pits him against some ruthless people who will kill anyone who gets in their way, because where there is greed, there is murder.
‘The master of the craft’ – DAILY EXPRESS
Known for his fast-paced and gripping stories that thrust regular people into extraordinary situations, Peter James has proven himself to be one of the world’s most successful writers, delivering number one bestsellers time and time again. His Superintendent Roy Grace books have been translated into thirty-seven languages with worldwide sales of over twenty-one million copies. He has enjoyed seventeen Sunday Times number one bestsellers, and Find Them Dead spent seven weeks at number one in 2020. The first five novels in the Roy Grace series have been adapted for television by Endeavour’s Russell Lewis and the first episode aired in March 2021.
Terms and conditions
- You must be a GrownUps member and receive our newsletter to be eligible to win.
- Competition closes on the 29th November 2023, winners will be notified via email by 1st December 2023.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you correctly enter a New Zealand postal address where the prize can be couriered. GrownUps will not take responsibility for prizes sent to incorrect addresses.
- Winners are drawn at random by the GrownUps administration team.
- GrownUps employees and family are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you approve for GrownUps to use your name on social media as winner of the competition.
- One entry per household.
- Prize is non transferrable.
- You must reside in New Zealand – the prize will only be posted within New Zealand.
- You must be over 50 years of age to enter, check your details are correct in your membership dashboard.