We are very pleased to be giving away two copies of Nerys Whelan’s cookbook ‘The Keto Chef’s Kitchen’ to our GrownUps members.
All you need to do to enter the draw is be a GrownUps member, make sure you’re signed up to our newsletter and fill in your details near the bottom of the page!
Not a member? Join now
About The Keto Chef’s Kitchen
Kiwi chef Nerys Whelan releases her debut cookbook, bursting with delicious and healthy recipes for all, now a winner in the Gourmand World Cookbook Awards 2022.
The Keto Chef’s Kitchen is an all-round introduction to a low carb lifestyle, full of wholesome, tasty recipes that are:
• Calorie conscious
Keto doesn’t have to be hard. These nourishing, quality recipes are easy-to-follow and easy-to-cook, and won’t leave you feeling guilty or suffering!
‘A gorgeously practical guide to identifying ingredients and cooking following a low-carb, moderate-protein, high-fat diet that has transformed the way many choose to eat and live. Inspirational, insightful and full of thought.’ —MARK GREGORY MCA, The Royal Academy – Master of Culinary Arts
Nerys started working in kitchens when she was 16 years old. Her background is in fine dining restaurants, working for some of the best chefs in the country. She competed and won several culinary competitions early in her career. This led to her being part of Team New Zealand in 2016 for the esteemed Bocuse D’or – Asia Pacific Continental Selection.
Nerys thinks outside of the box and thrives on the challenge of creating and adapting recipes. She started keto early 2019 and found a lack of quality, easy to follow ketogenic recipes. She started creating her own and sharing them to help others on their journey.
Ketogenic recipes are also low carb, sugar free and gluten free. Nerys believes that following a Keto lifestyle gets to be easy, indulgent, and sustainable.
You must be logged in to enter this competition.
Terms and conditions
- You must be a GrownUps member and receive our newsletter to be eligible to win.
- Competition closes on the 28th June 2022, winners will be notified via email by 30th June 2022.
- As a competition winner, you must confirm you have received our email notifying you of the win within three days. If we have not heard from you in three days the prize will be redrawn, and your prize will be forfeit.
- Winners are drawn at random by the GrownUps administration team.
- GrownUps employees and family are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you approve for GrownUps to use your name on social media as winner of the competition.
- One entry per person.
- Prize is non transferrable.
- You must reside in New Zealand – the prize will only be posted within New Zealand.
- You must be over 50 years of age to enter, check your details are correct in your membership dashboard.