We are very pleased to be giving away two copies of Nikki Perry & Kirsty Roby’s book ‘How to Marry Harry’ to our GrownUps members.
All you need to do to enter the draw is be a GrownUps member, make sure you’re signed up to our newsletter and fill in your details near the bottom of the page!
Not a member? Join now
About How to Marry Harry
Nikki and Kirsty are sisters from New Zealand who decided to write a book about Harry Styles in the hope that he will play himself in the subsequent movie. Read their hilarious book and see how it turned out!
Could Harry Styles be the perfect man for Jo’s daughter Bayley? Surely, he would be, if Jo could only wrangle a meeting.
When Jo coerces her sister Bobbi into a trip to the UK to follow musician Harry Styles, along with a cardboard cutout of her daughter in a red bikini, she wasn’t planning on everything turning to custard. Even though when it comes to Jo and Bobbi, that’s usually exactly what happens. Divorced and lonely, has Jo become so invested in her daughter’s future that she hasn’t considered there could still be love out there for herself? And will she ever learn that you can never just have ‘one cocktail’?
Bobbi thinks they’re going to one concert and then to Scotland to scatter their beloved late uncle’s ashes. She’s just along for the ride but will her efforts help or hinder Jo’s plans?
When Jo and Bobbi meet Adam, a teenager bunking off school and also following Harry, helping him reconnect with his father could lead Jo in an altogether unexpected direction.
About the authors:
‘We are sisters from New Zealand, approaching middle age gracelessly. We are best friends, avid readers, writers, foodies and cocktail enthusiasts. Old enough to write from experience but young enough to still believe in love, we write quirky, light- hearted stories that we feel are a welcome escape in this current world climate.
Kirsty is based in Auckland and trained as an early childhood teacher, but now volunteers at Radio Lollipop.
Nikki divides her time between her hometown of Tauranga and Wellington.
We each have three teen / twenties’ children and two cats. Kirsty also has three dogs she likes more than all of them.
We recently completed courses through the New Zealand Writers College and with The Creative Hub and are members of the NZSA and RWNZ.
Neither of us can do a cartwheel.’
Terms and conditions
- You must be a GrownUps member and receive our newsletter to be eligible to win.
- Competition closes on the 25th January 2022, winners will be notified via email by Thursday 27th Jan 2021.
- As a competition winner, you must confirm you have received our email notifying you of the win within three days. If we have not heard from you in three days the prize will be redrawn, and your prize will be forfeit.
- Winners are drawn at random by the GrownUps administration team.
- GrownUps employees and family are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you approve for GrownUps to use your name on social media as winner of the competition.
- One entry per person.
- You must reside in New Zealand – the prize will only be posted within New Zealand.
- You must be over 50 years of age to enter, check your details are correct in your membership dashboard.