We are pleased to be giving away five double passes to the new movie ‘The Phantom of the Open’ to our GrownUps members.
All you need to do to enter the draw is be a GrownUps member, make sure you’re signed up to our newsletter and fill in your details near the bottom of the page!
Not a member? Join now
About The Phantom of the Open
A heart-warming British comedy starring Oscar® Winner Mark Rylance and Academy Award® Nominee Sally Hawkins, THE PHANTOM OF THE OPEN tells the remarkable true story of Maurice Flitcroft (Rylance), a crane operator and optimistic dreamer from Barrow-in-Furness who, with the support of his family and friends, managed to gain entry to the 1976 British Open qualifying, despite never playing a round of golf before.
With pluckiness and unwavering self-belief, Maurice pulls off a series of stunning, hilarious and heartwarming attempts to compete at the highest level of professional golf, drawing the ire of the golfing elite but becoming a British folk hero in the process. Starring Academy Award® Winner Mark Rylance (Bridge of Spies, The BFG) as Maurice, Academy Award® Nominee Sally Hawkins (The Shape of Water) as his wife Jean, and BAFTA® nominee Rhys Ifans (Notting Hill, The Amazing Spider-Man) as his nemesis Mackenzie.
Prepare for an uplifting and moving film about pursuing your dreams and shooting for the stars, no matter what hand you’re dealt. Don’t miss this extraordinary story of an ordinary man, that has critics raving: “«««««” (The Upcoming), “full of heart and humour” (Daily Mail UK), and “the feel-good film of the year” (Hollywood News).
THE PHANTOM OF THE OPEN – only in cinemas July 14.
Terms and conditions
- You must be a GrownUps member and receive our newsletter to be eligible to win.
- Competition closes on the 5th July 2022, winners will be notified via email by 7th July 2022.
- As a competition winner, you must confirm you have received our email notifying you of the win within three days. If we have not heard from you in three days the prize will be redrawn, and your prize will be forfeit.
- Winners are drawn at random by the GrownUps administration team.
- GrownUps employees and family are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you approve for GrownUps to use your name on social media as winner of the competition.
- One entry per person.
- Prize in non transferrable.
- You must reside in New Zealand – the prize will only be posted within New Zealand.
- You must be over 50 years of age to enter, check your details are correct in your membership dashboard.