We are very pleased to be giving away three copies of George Bryant’s book ‘NZ 2050’ to our GrownUps members.
All you need to do to enter the draw is be a GrownUps member, make sure you’re signed up to our newsletter and fill in your details near the bottom of the page!
Not a member? Join now
About NZ 2050
What will New Zealand be like in 2050? How will we live?
George Bryant projects present trends and describes quite a different society from now. He answers some key questions: What sort of people will we be? What values will we hold? What will it mean to be Kiwi?
He looks at the future of education, agriculture, health, religion, the rich/poor gap, and a host of other aspects of our way of life.
By 2050 the pace of change and human creativity will ensure society will certainly be different, just as it is now different from three decades ago. However, any number of world events could upset all our plans.
The way we work and play will change. New technologies and artificial intelligence will largely determine how we live. Big brother will be watching us more than ever. What sort of society do we want? Indeed, what will we collectively create?
About the Author
George Bryant is a prolific author. Has written 24 books and 23 booklets, edited some 50 volumes, and written many articles for various magazines. He is one of New Zealand’s foremost writers on people in society, based on his experiences as a teacher, preacher, public speaker, politician and social worker. He lives in Tauranga.
Terms and conditions
- You must be a GrownUps member and receive our newsletter to be eligible to win.
- Competition closes on the 21st June 2022, winners will be notified via email by 23rd June 2022.
- As a competition winner, you must confirm you have received our email notifying you of the win within three days. If we have not heard from you in three days the prize will be redrawn, and your prize will be forfeit.
- Winners are drawn at random by the GrownUps administration team.
- GrownUps employees and family are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you approve for GrownUps to use your name on social media as winner of the competition.
- One entry per person.
- Prize is non transferrable.
- You must reside in New Zealand – the prize will only be posted within New Zealand.
- You must be over 50 years of age to enter, check your details are correct in your membership dashboard.