We are very pleased to be giving away three copies of Jenna Lo Bianco’s book ‘The Italian Marriage’, to our GrownUps members.
All you need to do to enter the draw is be a GrownUps member, make sure you’re signed up to our newsletter and fill in your details near the bottom of the page!
Not a member?
About The Italian Marriage
An inheritance. A fake marriage. Must be amore.
‘The heir to the D’Adamo Family Trust must be the youngest, legal-aged, married male.’ – 15th century inheritance clause.
The time has come. In order to secure the future of his family estate and fix his broken relationship with his father, workaholic lawyer Matthew D’Adamo needs a wife.
Enter Sarah Browne, a free-spirited event manager, who is looking for an escape from the emotional and physical toll of her endometriosis, and the incessant buzzer of her biological clock. With an ironclad prenuptial agreement, Matthew and his ‘wife’, Sarah, are moving to Florence to fulfil the D’Adamo inheritance clause.
There are just two problems. One: they’ve never met. Two: there’s another claimant on the D’Adamo estate.
Matthew and the other potential heir will have to compete for the inheritance. ‘Faking it’ from their first meeting at Sydney airport, Matthew and Sarah’s resolve will be tested at every turn. Will they have what it takes? And who said anything about love?
Jenna Lo Bianco is ‘The Italian Teacher’, a passionate Italianist, and also a writer, educator, PhD Candidate and advocate for Italian language education in Australia. With nearly sixty publications to her name, Jenna is trusted to write about all things Italian. She is a Fellow of the International Specialised Skills Institute and Italian Australian Foundation, and has written and consulted in educational publishing for more than a decade. Jenna may appear to live in Melbourne, but her heart and soul are Rome’s most permanent residents.
Terms and conditions
- You must be a GrownUps member and receive our newsletter to be eligible to win.
- Competition closes on the 7th February 2024, winners will be notified via email by 8th February 2024.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you correctly enter a New Zealand postal address where the prize can be couriered. GrownUps will not take responsibility for prizes sent to incorrect addresses.
- Winners are drawn at random by the GrownUps administration team.
- GrownUps employees and family are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you approve for GrownUps to use your name on social media as winner of the competition.
- One entry per household.
- Prize is non transferrable.
- You must reside in New Zealand – the prize will only be posted within New Zealand.
- You must be over 50 years of age to enter, check your details are correct in your membership dashboard.