We are very pleased to be giving away two copies of Owen Williams’ book ‘The Dry Bar’, to our GrownUps members.
All you need to do to enter the draw is be a GrownUps member, make sure you’re signed up to our newsletter and fill in your details near the bottom of the page!
Not a member?
About The Dry Bar
All the showmanship of proper cocktail mixology brought to a no-alcohol drinks book, The Dry Bar includes high-end counterparts to well-loved favourites, from the Passionfruit ‘mojito’ to the Espresso ‘martini’.
There are none of the overly sweet juice-oriented mocktails here: these are drinks for a sophisticated palate and show-off entertaining – finely curated and expertly crafted. This is a go-to book for anyone wanting to enjoy the feeling of having a ‘proper’ drink without any of the downsides of alcohol.
For those who like serious cocktails and fine dining but are cutting back on alcohol, are sober curious, or on dry January, the recipes deliver the flavour profiles of traditional spirits.
About the Author
Owen Williams is a mixologist and bartender from Wales who spent ten years devising an extensive and experimental cocktail list for several restaurants, but it is his instagram posts and recipes that have really garnered attention.
Click here to try one of the recipes!
Terms and conditions
- You must be a GrownUps member and receive our newsletter to be eligible to win.
- Competition closes on the 7th February 2024, winners will be notified via email by 8th February 2024.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you correctly enter a New Zealand postal address where the prize can be couriered. GrownUps will not take responsibility for prizes sent to incorrect addresses.
- Winners are drawn at random by the GrownUps administration team.
- GrownUps employees and family are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you approve for GrownUps to use your name on social media as winner of the competition.
- One entry per household.
- Prize is non transferrable.
- You must reside in New Zealand – the prize will only be posted within New Zealand.
- You must be over 50 years of age to enter, check your details are correct in your membership dashboard.