We are very pleased to be giving away two copies of Luke Hines book ‘Guilt-Free Snacks’ to our GrownUps members.
All you need to do to enter the draw is be a GrownUps member, make sure you’re signed up to our newsletter and fill in your details near the bottom of the page!
Not a member? Join now
About Guilt-Free Snacks
Healthy sweet & savoury snacks to power you through the day.
Looking to up your healthy snack game? Look no further! Snacks are where many of us fall down when it comes to healthy eating. We are often too busy, too tired or just too plain uninspired to have an array of healthy options at the ready. Luke Hines comes to the rescue with Guilt-free Snacks, a delicious collection of 60 sweet and savoury snacks and simple ideas for eating well.
Luke covers the whys and hows of healthy snacking, including handy time- and money-saving ideas. All recipes are gluten-, grain- and refined-sugar-free, and many are also keto and vegan. Featuring simple smoothies and shakes; nutrient-dense bliss balls; power-packed pre- and post-workout fuel; delicious crackers, dips and crisps; sweet and savoury baked delights; and decadent (yet healthy) sweet treats, Guilt-free Snacks will keep you powering throughout the day.
All of Luke’s snacks can be made and stored in advance or whipped up in a flash, making it easier to stick to health goals while still enjoying delicious, nutritious food. Snack on, friends!
Fully loaded bullet coffee; Lemon delicious bliss balls; Pre-workout beetroot elixir; Post-workout protein cookies; Homemade potato crisps with chicken salt; Savoury vegetable and seed loaf; Carrot cake squares; Fast fish fingers; Ultimate sweet and salty nuts; Mini pizzas; Sweet and spicy popcorn; Molten choc lava pots
Luke Hines is all about helping people live their best lives, with a contagiously positive energy and a holistic approach that truly nourishes from the inside out. His down-to-earth persona and training in health and fitness, combined with his successful stint as a finalist on My Kitchen Rules, have established him as a popular health and wellness personality in Australia and New Zealand.
You can also have a read of an extract from the book on Smart Snacking here
Terms and conditions
- You must be a GrownUps member and receive our newsletter to be eligible to win.
- Competition closes on the 11th January 2022, winners will be notified via email by Thursday 20th Jan 2021.
- As a competition winner, you must confirm you have received our email notifying you of the win within three days. If we have not heard from you in three days the prize will be redrawn, and your prize will be forfeit.
- Winners are drawn at random by the GrownUps administration team.
- GrownUps employees and family are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you approve for GrownUps to use your name on social media as winner of the competition.
- One entry per person.
- You must reside in New Zealand – the prize will only be posted within New Zealand.
- You must be over 50 years of age to enter, check your details are correct in your membership dashboard.