We are very pleased to be giving away two copies of Kelly Gibney’s recipe book ‘ENJOY’, to our GrownUps members.
All you need to do to enter the draw is be a GrownUps member, make sure you’re signed up to our newsletter and fill in your details near the bottom of the page!
Not a member?
Kelly Gibney’s second cookbook, Enjoy, introduces more of her signature wholefood-driven dishes, with a touch of nostalgic comfort.
It celebrates the joy of bringing people together, and the triumph of finding a recipe that everyone around the table, big or small, can enthuse about and look forward to.
Enjoy champions the simple everyday meals we share with those closest to us. It is full of inspiring ideas for vibrant, easy dinners, fresh and colourful salads, comforting soups and desserts that will utterly delight; all delivered in Kelly’s warm and chatty style.
Cooked and stylishly photographed in Kelly’s home, this book is personal and heartfelt and will inspire cooks to find new family favourites of their own to cook again and again (and again and again). Media Release
Kelly Gibney is an Auckland-based cook, food stylist, photographer and mother of two who loves to chat, slurp noodles and make friends with dogs. Over the last decade, her recipes and photography have appeared in Dish Magazine, Fashion Quarterly, NZ Herald and Stuff.
She’s also collaborated with many of New Zealand’s most-loved food brands. Kelly has appeared on THREE and TVNZ and you’ll regularly hear her on RNZ.
Kelly’s background was previously in hospitality in New York, Melbourne and Auckland. She’s been a judge for Metro Magazine’s Restaurant of the Year Awards and enjoys hosting and MCing food and hospitality industry-related events.
Her debut cookbook Wholehearted was released in 2017. Her recipes have also been published in Whole and The RNZ Cookbook.
Click here to see a recipe from Enjoy
Terms and conditions
- You must be a GrownUps member and receive our newsletter to be eligible to win.
- Competition closes on the 22nd November 2023, winners will be notified via email by 23rd November 2023.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you correctly enter a New Zealand postal address where the prize can be couriered. GrownUps will not take responsibility for prizes sent to incorrect addresses.
- Winners are drawn at random by the GrownUps administration team.
- GrownUps employees and family are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the giveaway, you approve for GrownUps to use your name on social media as winner of the competition.
- One entry per household.
- Prize is non transferrable.
- You must reside in New Zealand – the prize will only be posted within New Zealand.
- You must be over 50 years of age to enter, check your details are correct in your membership dashboard.