Before you read any further, please note that this is not a piece out to damage or cut down the important role of women in our society. Read below only as humour and nothing more. These are intended solely for a good laugh.
Women are unique in many ways (and by this I mean different than men) and its this specific uniqueness or certain traits that I refer to when likening a woman to a personal computer. Do not get offended; it is intended to create a smile.
1) A woman is like a computer in that she costs more than you thought it would.
2) A woman resembles a personal computer in that she will not do exactly what you thought she would.
3) After a while, you simply cannot be without either.
4) If you are inactive with them for more than fifteen minutes, they go off.
5) When there are short-circuits of electricity, they shut you off and then you cannot always return to what was before the short-circuit.
6) Normally, they are available and receptive in the night, but it's a lot better when they are available and receptive in the morning.
7) Just like women, so too for computers: every year a new model is released that is younger, more advanced and gives a lot more.
8) A woman is just like a computer: you are happy with what you have but when you see what your friends have got, you are sure you want what they have.
9) Women are like computers in that no matter how much you improve and put into them, they only improve for a short time and then go back to their same old pace.
10) Women are like computers in that every day a new program comes out promising to revolutionize your knowledge and use of them, but after spending a lot more cash you realise that none of them work better than the old one you had before.
Courtesy of Jack Reider