- Local Connection: Ever wondered about Southern Alps life on the land? Enjoy afternoon tea with farmers Angie and Stan to go behind the scenes.
- Insider Knowledge: Your guide on a cruise around Milford Sound knows the best waterfalls, where to spot dolphins and which rare flora is in season.
- Cultural Immersion: If the setting of 1860 Walter Peak Station doesn’t wow you, then the BBQ dinner and farming demonstration will.
- Sustainable Footprints: The Pomona Island Charitable Trust’s mission is to restore NZ’s largest inland island. Help by contributing to AAT Kings’ Sustainable Tourism Commitment.
- Centrally located premium 4- & 5-star hotels
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Transport throughout
- Be My Guest Experience with Angie and Stan Taylor at thier property in Tekapo
- 9 Full Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Be My Guest Afternoon Tea
- 5 Dinners with Wine
- 1 Highlight Dinner
- 1 Farewell Dinner
Terms & Conditions
Please note that airfares are not included in price.
Updated on 02Nov2021 and may be subject to change. Full terms and conditions apply. Prices listed are per person, land only and based on double occupancy. Single room supplements are available upon booking. Deposit must be paid within 7 days of booking. Valid on new bookings made between 03Aug2021-31Dec2021. GrownUps members offer may not be combinable with all offers. Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure. If your booking departs within 45 days, final payment is due at time of booking. Pricing is in New Zealand dollars. Discount applies to land portion of your trip price. Trips and departures are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply; for full terms and conditions contact GrownUps Holidays on 0800 842 685.