- TIME FOR YOU - Shark Bay is one of those places you’ll want to savor. You can, lingering over blazing WA sunsets with dolphins in the ripples.
- ICONIC SITES - As sacred as they are stunning, the limestone Pinnacles were formed 30,000 years ago. Being here puts things in perspective.
- SUSTAINABLE TRAVEL - Aboriginal culture runs deep in Yanchep National Park; your contributions help custodians preserve it for future generations.
- MEETING the dolphins of Monkey Mia is a pinch-me moment, whether glimpsed from shore, in a boat or on scenic flights.
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Yanchep, Kalbarri, Francois Peron, Monkey Mia National Parks entrance fees
- 4 Breakfast, 2 Dinners and one Farewell Dinner
- Centrally located premium hotels
Terms & Conditions
Please note that airfares are not included in price.
Updated on 09Mar2021 and may be subject to change. Full terms and conditions apply. Prices listed are per person, land only and based on double occupancy. Single room supplements are available upon booking. Deposit must be paid within 7 days of booking. GrownUps members offer may not be combinable with all offers. Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure. If your booking departs within 45 days, final payment is due at time of booking. Pricing is in New Zealand dollars. Discount applies to land portion of your trip price. Trips and departures are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply; for full terms and conditions contact GrownUps Holidays on 0800 842 685.