- Sightseeing Highlights
- BE MY GUEST at a working stud ranch in the heart of the beautiful rural Alentejo region, you'll be touched by the tragic tale of your hosts' ancestor who fell hopelessly in love with a queen. After lunch, you’ll enjoy coffee in the gallery overlooking the stud’s arena whilst enjoying an amazing performance by the iconic Lusitano horses ridden by this elegant Portuguese couple.
- STAY WITH STORIES in Porto where you'll stay for two nights in the Neya Porto Hotel overlooking the Douro River. You'll feel the centuries of history that have played out within the 16th-century walls of this former convent, which was reduced to ruins and has now been restored
- DIVE INTO CULTURE as your taste buds linger over the very best Port wine in the historic city of Porto, home of the world’s finest fortified, sweet wine.
- 10 breakfasts
- 1 lunch (Connect With Locals)
- 4 dinners
- Travel Director & Driver
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Quality hotels all tried and trusted
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
Terms & Conditions
Please note that airfares are not included in price.
Updated on 17Aug2021 and may be subject to change. Full terms and conditions apply. Prices listed are per person, land only and based on double occupancy. Single room supplements are available upon booking. Deposit must be paid within 7 days of booking. Valid on new bookings made between 03Aug2021-31Dec2021. GrownUps members offer may not be combinable with all offers. Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure. If your booking departs within 45 days, final payment is due at time of booking. Pricing is in New Zealand dollars. Discount applies to land portion of your trip price. Trips and departures are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply; for full terms and conditions contact GrownUps Holidays on 0800 842 685.