- FLEXIBLE HOLIDAYS: With 150 bars and cafes in the Queenstown you'll have plenty to choose from on your free evening in Queenstown
- ICONIC SITES: No trip to the South Island is complete without a trip on the TranzAlpine train - his iconic train journey is a must
- TIME FOR YOU: With free days and afternoons on this guided holiday there is plenty of down-time or an optional experience
- SUSTAINABLE TRAVEL: Your visit to Fiordland National Park will contribute to protecting New Zealand wilderness and native birdlife in the area
- Some meals
- Travel by luxury coach
- Comfortable accommodation
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Airport transfers (see flight information below)
Terms & Conditions
Please note that airfares are not included in price.
Updated on 17Aug2021 and may be subject to change. Full terms and conditions apply. Prices listed are per person, land only and based on double occupancy. Single room supplements are available upon booking. Deposit must be paid within 7 days of booking. Valid on new bookings made between 03Aug2021-31Dec2021. GrownUps members offer may not be combinable with all offers. Final payment is due 45 days prior to departure. If your booking departs within 45 days, final payment is due at time of booking. Pricing is in New Zealand dollars. Discount applies to land portion of your trip price. Trips and departures are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply; for full terms and conditions contact GrownUps Holidays on 0800 842 685.